If you liked Leil’s How to Talk to Anyone, you’ll LOVE this Life-Art Audio book! There are 96 all-new unique techniques to make you an excellent communicator – including on the phone and by email.
You know who they are. They’re the people who, regardless of money, education, looks, or personality, make an incredible and indelible impression wherever they go. These individuals are master communicators, and everyone enjoys being with them.
How to Instantly Connect with Anyone shows you how they do it and how you can be one too.
Description : This sequel to leil’s international top selling how to talk to anyone makes you a master communicator with 96 all new cutting edge communication little tricks for big success in business and social relationships in person, by email, and on the phone. it has been praised as the 21st century version of how to win friends and influence people, and was nominated one of the five best books in psychology by books for a better life!
You will learn:
- 7 Little Tricks to Make a Great Impression
- 11 Little Tricks to Take the “Hell” Out of “Hello” and Put the “Good” in “Good-Bye”
- 12 Little Tricks to Develop the Extraordinary Gift of Gab
- 10 Little Tricks to Actually Enjoy Parties!
- 5 Little Tricks to Handle Invitations: the Good, the Bad, and the Bummers
- 13 Little Tricks to Be a Cool Communicator
- 12 Little Tricks to Avoid the Thirteen Most Common Dumb Things You Should Never Say or Do
- 11 Little Tricks to Give Your E-Mail Today’s Personality and Tomorrow’s Professionalism
- 10 Little Tricks to Make a Big Impression on Your Cell (A.K.A.”Phone”)
- 5 Little Tricks to Deepen the Relationships You Already Have
In addition to the 96 cutting-edge, research-based techniques, this book shows you how you can create your own personalized little communication “tricks” to fit your particular personality and lifestyle. The secret is a neurologically and psychologically sound concept called “Emotional Prediction,” or E.P. Leil explains the power of E.P. and shows you how to harness it through deceptively simple methods to reach greater success life, love, and business.