Cultivating an Unshakable Character: How to Walk Your Talk All the Way to the Top
Walk your talk straight to the top by cultivating an unshakable character.
Name the one quality that can take you to the top and keep you there!
According to Jim Rohn, the answer is character – the collection of qualities synonymous with greatness. When you have character, you’re a person of substance, and you truly deserve the personal and professional success you’ll attain.
Cultivating an Unshakable Character by Jim Rohn is a spellbinding program in which you’ll uncover the 12 pillars of character that form the indestructible foundation for personal and professional success.
You can also like this:
Discover how to develop uncommon courage, why it pays to adopt a “the-buck-stops-here” attitude, and how to make yourself a more confident leader.
The late Jim Rohn was a master businessman and entrepreneur- known as a father to modern personal development and praised by many great coaches such as Tony Robbins, Brian Tracey, Mark Hughes and more. Growing up with a humble background in an Idaho farm, Rohn learnt the strategies of wealth, business and sales necessary for one to become a millionaire and/or successful in their field.
If you’re looking for a great mentor to learn from, Jim Rohn is your guy. He has written several books and done many presentations on topics of business, sales, money, communication, leadership and character. I found on YouTube a six hour compiled version of a series he does on character, how to develop strong character as a human being and to go out and be successful in whatever field you pursue.
It’s a long audio and one in which you’ll want to pause often to take notes- so I suggest setting out a good seven hour period in which you’ll be uninterrupted to watch it. There is tremendous value in every minute of it and it can be easily be applied to whatever situation you’re living in now.
I strongly encourage you to listen to it yourself, since each unique individual will uncover different gold nuggets of wisdom listening to Rohn’s words- although here is my personal key takeaways from the audio
- Character and CHARISMA are very different things. Charisma is an ability to come across very appealing and likable to and get favor from other people. But character doesn’t refer to other people. It doesn’t refer to others following you. It’s something you have and what you are. Charisma requires the presence of others whilst character is all about you.
- Charismatic people can easily prove people of something, until that something doesn’t happen. Then charisma runs out. Charismatic people keep having to prove their charisma.
- People with character are sometimes loved by all those around them. But they make it clear that their first love is to the truth, even if it hurts.
- Because character is what is less after charisma is gone. Character is not something that happens by itself. Character is the result of hundreds of hundreds of choices that you may make that gradually turn you are at any moment into who you want to be.
- Character nurtures itself and sustains itself- even as it is put to work and is challenged.
Free Listen to Cultivating an Unshakable Character: How to Walk Your Talk All the Way to the Top Audio Online here:
The ten key elements of strong character are;
- HONESTY & INTEGRITY
- PERSEVERANCE & CLASS
If you develop these traits well, then you’ll chisel out a character of yourself stronger than you can ever imagine. You will go on to achieve incredibly in any field you pursue.
I hope you can apply a lot of Rohn’s words to your own life and to thus live extraordinarily.