The Seven Spiritual Laws of Success: A Pocketbook Guide to Fulfilling Your Dreams
The Seven Spiritual Laws of Success – A Practical Guide to the Fulfillment of Your Dreams is a 1994 self-help, pocket-sized book from author and physician Deepak Chopra, published originally by New World Library, freely inspired in Hinduist and spiritualistic concepts, which preaches the idea that personal success is not the outcome of hard work, precise plans or a driving ambition, but rather of understanding our basic nature as human beings and how to follow the laws of nature. According to the book, when we comprehend and apply these laws in our lives, everything we want can be created, “because the same laws that nature uses to create a forest, a star, or a human body can also bring about the fulfillment of our deepest desires”
1. The Law of Pure Potentiality: Take time to be silent, to just BE. Meditate for 30 minutes twice a day. Silently witness the intelligence within every living thing. Practice non-judgment.
2. The Law of Giving: Today, bring whoever you encounter a gift: a compliment or flower. Gratefully receive gifts. Keep wealth circulating by giving and receiving care, affection, appreciation and love.
You can also like this:
3. The Law of Karma: Every action generates a force of energy that returns to us in like kind. Choosing actions that bring happiness and success to others ensures the flow of happiness and success to you.
4. The Law of Least Effort: Accept people, situations, and events as they occur. Take responsibility for your situation and for all events seen as problems. Relinquish the need to defend your point of view.
5. The Law of Intention and Desire: Inherent in every intention and desire is the mechanics for its fulfillment. Make a list of desires. Trust that when things don’t seem to go your way, there is a reason.
6. The Law of Detachment: Allow yourself and others the freedom to be who they are. Do not force solutions—allow solutions to spontaneously emerge. Uncertainty is essential, and your path to freedom.
7. The Law of Dharma: Seek your higher Self. Discover your unique talents. Ask yourself how you are best suited to serve humanity. Using your unique talents and serving others brings unlimited bliss and abundance.
The book has sold 3 million copies worldwide, and appeared in the top 10 list of New York Times.
Dr. Deepak Chopra is a leader in the field of mind-body medicine. He created the Chopra Center for Well Being in California in 1995 and serves as its director of education. The Center, which offers training programs in mind-body medicine, is a vehicle for expanding his healing approach and integrating the best of western medicine with natural healing traditions.
Dr. Chopra is the former chief of staff at Boston Regional Medical Center and built a successful endocrinology practice in the 1980s. He realized that perfect health is more than just the absence of disease. He has discovered practical skills to ensure perfect health and total well-being that enable people to take control of their lives. In 1992, he served on the National Institutes of Health Ad Hoc Panel on Alternative Medicine.
Dr. Chopra is the author of more than 35 books, including The Seven Spiritual Laws of Success, and over 100 audio, video, and CD-ROM titles. He has sold more than 20 million copies of his books worldwide. Dr. Chopra is a fellow of the American College of Physicians and a member of the American Association of Clinical Endocrinologists.
The Seven Spiritual Laws of Success Reviews
In The Seven Spiritual Laws of Success, Deepak Chopra distills the essence of his teachings into seven simple, yet powerful principles that can easily be applied to create success in all areas of your life. Based on natural laws that govern all of creation, this book shatters the myth that success is the result of hard work, exacting plans, or driving ambition.
Instead, Chopra offers a life-altering perspective on the attainment of success: Once we understand our true nature and learn to live in harmony with natural law, a sense of well-being, good health, fulfilling relationships, energy and enthusiasm for life, and material abundancewill spring forth easily and effortlessly.
Chopra’s teachings are distilled into seven simple, yet powerful, principles which can be applied to all elements of personal life to evoke success. The basic idea is that personal understanding and harmony promote fulfilling relationships and material abundance without extra effort: chapters tell how to achieve it. Filled with timeless wisdom and practical steps you can apply right away, this is a book you will want to read and refer to again and again.
Filled with timeless wisdom and practical steps you can apply right away, this is a book you will cherish for a lifetime, for within its pages are the secrets to making all your dreams come true.
Read Online ‘The Seven Spiritual Laws of Success’ Here: